1) How to Set Up Your Files
Learn how to set up your files the right way
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- The file must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- The black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best color results, supply a CMYK only files.
2) Download Setup Guide
3) File Orientation Guide
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.